- Software Category: Office Tools.
- Version: Free
- Setup Size: 2.53 GB
- Available for download: YES
- Compatible with windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Windows XP.
- Windows Vista (32 bit).
- For Windows 7 (32 bit).
- Windows Vista (64 bit).
- Windows 7 (64 bit).
- For Windows 8.
- Windows Server.
- Windows 10.
- Easy file sharing.
- Improved user interface and products.
- Addition of new themes.
- Formatting even quicker.
- Grammar checker is also improved and quicker in comparison to the previous release.
- Higher DPI support up to 300% for your documents to look clearer.
- Catchy Theme.
- Microsoft Office 2017 looks pretty much familiar with its previous versions, but has few new icons, “paste” button, which now seems to be flatter, all included apps, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint look just like the previous version.
- There are several themes to choose from, all of which can be selected from the settings screen of your Office installation.
- The biggest change you will see is the addition of a latest dark theme that should make this version of Office a bit more eye-friendly for night work. This theme doesn’t seem really polished and it still needs some improvements, but it’s pretty clear that Microsoft is planning to give users more UI options in the new Office.
- Just as it happened with the previous testing versions of Office, this new one comes with the typical smiley button in the menu bar, allowing you to quickly submit feedback if you like or dislike specific features.
- A similar approach has also been implemented in Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 10, again with the sole purpose of getting feedback from users.
It’s a well-known fact to all of us that Microsoft is working on a new version of Office and Windows (like windows 10). Now they are working on Microsoft Office 2017. It may be arrive in the second half of 2016, but the company has until now kept all details secret in an attempt to prevent any leaks from happening. It turns out that sometimes it’s really hard to block leaks, and this is exactly what happened with the new Office 17, as the very first beta version is now available for direct free download from some less official websites. But Microsoft Office 2017 Pro Plus Beta ISO shared here is a leaked version. So it has no any Crack and Product Key.
This beta ISO file of Microsoft Office 17, which is, just like its name, comes with several changes of the previous versions.
Obviously, no one should download and install this beta for everyday usual use and to work with, and is for just professionals and experienced users who want to try it out and send back feedback in order to help Microsoft improve the final product before it hits the market.
- Open Microsoft Office 2017 Pro Plus Beta ISO. exe and introduce this product.
- For Activation.
- Handicap the self-insurance.
- Open the Settings window in Microsoft Office 2017. In the Settings window, go to the Additional part and select Self-insurance in the correct edge.
- Totally close Microsoft Office 2017 Pro Plus Beta ISO.
- Go to specify name break envelope, open trial re setter and reset application. Press CTRL + ALT, it appears on 3 catches and clicks enact and select the permit document. Initiated!
- Appreciate KTS 2017 Final Full Version.
Download Crack Download Setup